Monday, August 25, 2014

A journey begins

This is where I begin my journey.
I don't know where I am going, but I have the resolve to move forward.
There is joy in keeping moving. There is satisfaction in progress. It is the journey that matters.

I am the fire that burns the ego.
I am the slayer of self doubt.
I am the master of acceptance.
I am the swordsman who'se sword is movement.

May I fall down, but it is my commitment that I will bounce back.
I may doubt myself, but it is my commitment that I will keep moving.
The road may seem so long, and the night dark, but I will keep walking.
May I hear the wild animals roaring, may I feel the cold of the night.
I will keep on walking forward on and on and on.

Movement is my secret, and as I move may I find silence.
As I keep moving, may I find stillness.

I wish well to the forest I walk for I know that the forest contains me.
I don't fear of losing my stuff as I know none can take away secret.

They say that I walk through the forest, but I know I am the forest.
The forest contains the traveller,the journey and the goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment